This gorgeous 1930 brick & tile 3 brm x 2 bth home has been extensively & tastefully renovated throughout. Retaining all of the character & charm of a bygone era modernised to meet today's high expectations.
Hidden behind an electric sliding gate this 393sqm block offers established easy-care gardens, large dual car carport, additional off-street parking, secluded verandah & spacious alfresco area with Plantation Pine shutters & roll down patio blind perfect for use all year round.
Stunning original features such as sash windows, high ornate ceilings, decorative cornices, leadlight door, fireplace & floor boards blend perfectly with all of the fresh modern updates.
Custom made kitchen featuring Italian appliances, stone benchtops & walk-in pantry together with a renovated family bathroom & spacious main bedroom with rare ensuite addition complete this perfect package.
Convenient location close to everything this fantastic suburb has to offer. A short stroll to the Swan River, Shopping centre, cafes, Medical Centre, Bassendean hotel (currently undergoing extensive renovations) and public transport.
This beautiful home has all the features you would expect plus much more.
• Renovated throughout to a high standard
• All asbestos removed inside & out
• Freshly painted inside & out
• 3 brm x 2 bth brick & tile
• Art Deco high ornate ceilings
• Decorative cornices & architraves
• Original sash & feature windows
• Floorboards throughout
• Original leadlight front door
• Entry hall with cute built-in hallway cupboard
• Brand new light fittings
• Soft-closing custom made kitchen cabinetry
• Large walk-in pantry
• Vintage etched glass pantry door
• Kitchen island bench with space for 4 bar stools
• Essa Stone benchtops
• Double resin sink
• Fratelli Onofri integrated dishwasher
• Fratelli Onofri Italian electric oven with gas cooktop
• Belling extractor fan
• Ample storage throughout
• Open plan living
• Dining / study nook
• Ceiling fans (inside & out)
• Split system A/C’s in all bedrooms & living area
• Security alarm
• Generous sized bedrooms
• Custom built BIRS to two bedrooms
• Modern ensuite with double shower heads
• Vintage etched glass ensuite door
• Original fireplace
• Renovated family bathroom with bath tub
• European Laundry with ample storage
• Crimsafe security screens & doors throughout
• Spacious alfresco area enclosed with Plantation Pine shutters
• Large security / roll down patio blind
• Brick paving & established easy-care gardens
• Automatic car entry security gate
• Fully fenced & enclosed large double carport
• Council Rates - $1,703.35p/a (approx.)
• Water Rates - $1,087.57p/a (approx.)
Please call Louise Neal 0423 422 721 or John Harwood 0418 912 514 for further information.
- Air Conditioning
- Gas Heating
- Open Fireplace
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Secure Parking
- Alarm System
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes