Quintessential circa 1900’s weatherboard beauty, situated in a picture perfect native garden and ideally located being only a few minute’s walk to Bayswater Village and station. Offering a delightful back patio overlooking a shady private garden, wrap around verandahs, large workshop, upgraded kitchen, fully renovated bathroom and so much more.
• 3 large bedrooms
• Large front living room with French doors to verandah
• Upgraded kitchen with stainless steel gas cook stove and dishwasher
• Separate dining room
• Fully renovated bathroom & laundry with clothes washer
• Wood heater, reverse cycle air conditioning to living and ceiling fans
• Gorgeous weatherboards and architraves inside and out
• Shady verandahs, rear patio overlooking secure spacious garden
• Large workshop or garage with side access
• Parking for 3 cars
• Gas cooking and heating
• Located very close to Bayswater & St Columbus primary schools
• Walkable to Bayswater village, station and library
• Short walk to the river
This beautiful property will be in very high demand so please contact us to register your interest to view.